Monday, December 3, 2012

On a More Positive Note: Musical Middle Children

,     Just so you didn't think it was all gloom and doom for Middle Children (which it mostly is but I'm going to ignore that for now), I thought it would be nice for a change to feature some successful Middle Children. After all, it is the Holiday season! Since Middle Children are often said to be more creative than their siblings, I've chosen to feature Middle Children who have musically channeled their creative energies. Musical Mega Middle Children, if you will. The Smack Dab research department has uncovered the following: Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry -- all Middle Children.
You can even add Britney Spears to the mix. Now, if you like these artists, this is good news. However if you don't, then this post just confirms everything you already thought about Middle Children. I was unable to find -- I mean our research department was unable to find -- any male musical Middle Children. (If you know of any, or if you know of any more female musical Middle Children, please let me know.) Actually, I take that back. I was able to find one. His name is Daniel Romano. I must tell you I have never been a big fan of country music, and there's nothing about this song that has changed my mind, but if the title of his song is any indication, I'm pretty sure he's a Middle Child . It's called "Middle Child," and for that reason alone it's worth a listen...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle Children need to be heard!