Friday, April 26, 2013

The Best of "MidKid Wisdom"

     If you follow me on Twitter (@MidKidMusings), you might have seen #MidKidWisdom Tweets from time to time. It's a collection of well known adages, proverbs, axioms, maxims, and other assorted pearls of wisdom, but with a uniquely warped Middle Child twist. If you follow me but haven't seen them, well -- you know what they say. (I actually don't know what they say. I was hoping you did!) Of course, if you don't follow me on Twitter, that's a whole other can of Middle Child worms -- but here's a chance to redeem yourself. And please, feel free to add to the list. Comment below, or email me at
midkidmusings@gmail.com

MidKid Wisdom
- “Hell hath no fury like a Middle Child scorned.”
- "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others are Middle Children."
- "No man is an island unto himself -- unless he's a Middle Child."
- "The grass is always browner on the Middle Child's side of the fence."
- “If at first you don’t succeed, blame the Middle Child.”
- “Middle Children can’t be choosers.”
- “I gripe, therefore I am.”
- “Some see the glass half empty. Others see the glass half full. The Middle Child knows his siblings both had full glasses, and he got what was left over.”
- “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, still shame on you!”

5 comments:

  1. The middle child never gets the worm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!But I think that's the problem. We ALWAYS get the worm. We just don't want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding that one to the list. Would like to give you credit, but you posted anonymously, so I don't know who you are!! (I'd NEVER want to cheat someone else out of getting attention -- unless they were a first born. Or last born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks, its enough just enough to help out the middle child cause!

    -A Loud and Proud Middle Child

    ReplyDelete

Middle Children need to be heard!